Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

News of July Releases + what's going on with my life

Hi!

I'm back in the US. And I'm very busy. On top of that, I already miss Tokyo.

Getting ready for summer courses as well as (hopefully) a Youtube channel, as well as some translating jobs - all related to Japanese music (^_^).

Here's some releases for July:

7/10: 「秘すれば花」 'hisureba hana' by 葵(168)FYI the vocalist from 彩冷えるーayabieー
There's four types: A, B, C, and normal. If you're a fan, go for A and B to get all the songs. C only has the title song and normal has only two. A and B each have one song that's listed only on that version.

7/24:「サマラバ」'samaraba' by シド (SID)

In addition, KAMIJO from Versailles is working on a solo project... Looking forward to any releases~

I wonder when the hell Nanri Yuuka is going to announce the release date for "Mother Land"...

2013 seems to have a lot of musical masterpieces, starting from SID's "Koi ni Ochite" and Alice Nine's three singles. Looking forward for more!

Follow me on Twitter if you like my posts: https://twitter.com/Isabell_Sen

No comments:

Post a Comment