Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random stuff

I will start uploading more posts on this blog starting on the 24th of May.
Until then, here are some Japanese songs that I recently discovered and recommend:

Raven Crier: 八重桜 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQeftNmQhew
(actually their whole mini-album is really cool, I'll upload a review sometime)
Malice Mizer: Au Revoir
ミサルカ:Jester (ジェスター)
T.M.Revolution Ft. Mizuki Nana: Preserved Roses (release 14th of May)

And here are two animes that I recommend:
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Devil Survivor 2: The Animation

And as always, do listen to SID and Alice Nine and Ayabie and Kagrra, etc. (>.<)

For those of you who know how to read Japanese, do go see my Ameblo.
The link is on my profile.


And do add comments, all of you, if you please (^o^) especially on that translation,
of my previous post (Shooting Star by Alice Nine).
Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment