Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Some news and other stuff

Okay, dear J-pop and anime lovers,
It's been three weeks since I came back from Japan.

Hmm... Well, my trip was very nice.
First thing I did was get bangs at one of the Euphoria hair salons.
Next, I went to COMIKET 85!!! I was dressed up as Yukimura Chizuru, actually. I'm planning on getting in touch with more cosplayers, so I can have more fun at these events and stuff!!
Then I went to the Fuyu no Ichi of Otomate in Shinjuku Marui Annex and bought a LOOOOOOT of Hakuouki goods!
(FYI, if you like Lolita fashion, GO TO SHINJUKU MARUI ANNEX. You'll love it)
I also went to the Chara Pop Store in Aeon Mall, and did the same thing (haha)
Also visited Namco Namja Town in Sunshine City, Ikebukuro.
Plus, I got a PS Vita so that I can play the Hakuouki SSL game coming out in March.
I also drew some new characters for a manga I have in mind...
I'm keeping the story's concept details a secret for now because I don't want anyone to get new ideas based off of mine before I get something done with these thoughts.
Also, I got to meet an aspiring J-pop artist through a friend of mine (name secret for his privacy).

I'm already looking forward to my next trip in March.

Anyways, just to tell you what I'll be doing on this blog in the next few months.
1. As soon as I get my copy of 'hug' from SID I will translate it and upload the lyrics.
2. Same thing for "Symphony of the Vampire" of Sir KAMIJO once it's out
3. translating other songs from some of my fave female artists, such as Kalafina, Mizuki Nana, or Yoshioka Aika
4. SID's new album 'OUTSIDER'
5. perhaps some anime & game reviews

BUT I need to remind you that the university I go to is extremely hardcore and most people are just having a hard time passing their classes. Therefore I must beg you to not hurry me too much even if I'm a few days late than I announced; I have a loooot to do.

Anime I'm watching right now are Hakuouki Hekketsuroku (for the second time) and Kuroshitsuji Season 2.

... and guess what?!

THEY'RE GOING TO RESTART THE FAIRY TAIL ANIME THIS APRIL as far as I've heard.
Plus, THEY'RE MAKING A SEASON 3 FOR KUROSHITSUJI (Black Butler)

No comments:

Post a Comment