Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

New Trailer for Hakuouki Movie (Gekijouban) 2

I watched the first movie a few days ago...
And fell in love with the anime all over again
Not to mention the beautiful beautiful game.


And the trailer for the second movie,
Which will be released in Japanese theaters on March 8th,
IS HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfK1Htx0vrQ

OMGOMGOMG look at the art!!

& what is this beautiful music? (>_<)
Okay, so it's "Soukyuu no Hata" by Yoshioka Aika.
And guess what? The full version is even better.
It's as good as "Kurenai no Ito".
You are so awesome, Yoshioka-san.
Seriously, her songs are among my favorite songs from female artists.
I also like Kurosaki Maon and Mizuki Nana (^_^)

Anyways I got really giddy when my Mom told me my singing voice is similar to Yoshioka-san's. LOL



Ah, the Hakuouki feels all coming back.......*sniff*


Souji-san, I love you.
As I did in my past life 150 years ago,
As I do now, as I will forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment